Thursday, August 4, 2011

History Day Fair Project Topics?

My middle school is participating in the Regional History Day Fair. I'm going to do a documentary for it, but I'm just not sure what my topic should be. The best ideas I've come up with so far have been the history of microbiology (I am very interested in biology), the Beatles, and John Dillinger. I'm also interested in famous authors such as Charles Dickens and Edger Allan Poe. I am ALSO interested in American wars, especially the Civil War. The history of microbiology was the first topic I came up with, because I am very interested in that study and know a lot about the history. My only problem with that topic is that I don't want to be bored while working on this project, which was how I cam up with the history of the Beatles and John Dillinger. Everyone tells me that the history of the Beatles is a very cool idea. So can you give my your thoughts? Can you tell me which topics you like or give me some new topics?

No comments:

Post a Comment