Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Senior citizens, with your life experience?

Ordinarily I'd say no but that is where I met the love of my life. I was on the road as usual and had been partying for days straight as usual, and she was traveling with her daughter. They stopped in to an adjoining restaurant to the bar where I happened to be, to eat and see her niece who worked there and who they planned on spending the night with. They went into the bar just to relax for a while and kill time until her niece got off work. Not long after they sat down, two guys at the bar in front of them started getting into a fight. The lady bartender asked me if I'd do something about it. I just walked down there, well in my condition I might have staggered a little. I just picked the one guy up by the collar, moved him over a stool and sat between them. I then told them both to knock it off because we were having fun. Bobbi, the lady with her daughter who was sitting right there behind us, liked my class and that's how we met. So, although I don't think a club or bar is the best place to find enduring love, I don't know that there is a perfect place. We meet people everyday in every walk of life, everywhere we go. Anyone of these many people could be that perfect person for you. the secret I think is to always be open and friendly with those around you. You never know when that perfect person might come into your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment