Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My HP G60 laptop screen has gone black...sound still comes on, but no picture. Is there a way to fix it?

Yesterday my daughter was on YouTube watching some videos and the computer screen went black and shut down. I assumed it had overheated or something so we just kept it off for the rest of the day. When we went back to turn it on it booted up just fine, but the screen was totally black. No picture at all. I ended up taking the battery out and unplugging the power cord then plugging it back in and turning it on and it was fine. When I was done using it I powered it off rather then letting it hibernate and came to turn it on this morning and the black screen was back (sigh)....did the same steps as before and it came back on, and now I am here! I have been searching like crazy but I am not very techy and don't understand a lot of what I am reading!....Any help would be appreciated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment