Monday, August 8, 2011

I think i have a crush on her again. I need some advice!!?

It seems to me like your ex is trying to take things slow with you, and also get to know you better. You said you hardly knew each other before you started to date. Maybe she doesn’t want to rush into something with you again. I think she does have some feelings for you, but I think she’s confused as to just how strong those feelings are. She’s been hurt a lot in the past year apparently. Sometimes when you’re hurt like that, you’re very reluctant to get back on that horse and fully commit to another relationship. She may also be trying to figure out exactly what she needs/wants in a partner. My advice would be for you to take things very slow with her. It wouldn’t hurt for you to let her know you like her, but for now you should just concentrate on being a really good friend to her. Keep texting her, talking to her, and initiate hang out time so the two of you can get to know each other on a whole different level.

No comments:

Post a Comment