Thursday, August 4, 2011

What samples were used in Tupac's song "street fame?"?

For all you hip hop heads out there. Tupac's song "street fame" was produced and pieced together on the album Better Dayz which came out after his death in I think '98. I think....anyways...the song is so bad *** I love it. not only does Pac's lyricism sink you into his mastery, but the beat itself I think is incredible. the producer of the track is Daz Dillinger. I just want to know if anyone has any idea about the samples that were used on the track. I'm dying to know what sample was used for the piano part. It's soooo bad ***. if you're a producer yourself, you probably know the answer. if not, your two cents is still much appreciated, cause again...I honestly don't know. the piano part in street fame" sounds a lot like the piano part to "notorious thugs" by biggie and bone thugs. I'm wondering if it was the same sample. please and thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment