Friday, August 5, 2011

Whats going to happen to me after my removal proceedings was denied in absentia?

Hi I am 25 years old with 3 children one of them with cerebral palsy all born here!..I have been here since I was a child and my whole life is here!...on 2009 I started my removal proceedings case with immigration and have done the impossible to always make it to my courts!..recently I for some reason missed my Master Hearing before my immigration judge so my court proceeded in absentia so I was automatically ordered removal!...I have a clean record and all I do is take care of my children!...My question now is whats going to happen?..I know I can apply to reopen my case but I dotn know whats going to happen as of now!...could they come to my house now?...is my judge going to send me a letter?....Please help!...my daugher with cp will need lifelong healthcare and I need to know what to expect!...

No comments:

Post a Comment